14 Ecommerce Trends Leading the Way
Big Commerce , which went public this year and tripled in value, recently published 14 trends it sees for 2020. The trends are:
- Augmented Reality (AR) enhances the reality of online shopping.
- There will be a growing volume of voice search.
- AI helps shops learn about shoppers.
- On-site personalization uses those insights to create individualized experiences.
- Big data plays a big part in creating personalized experiences.
- Chatbots improve the shopping experience.
- Mobile shopping is still on the move.
Invest in Luna Capital’s 2026 Fund to gain access to private equity investment in profitable ecommerce and SaaS companies.
8. More ways to pay.
9. Headless and API-driven ecommerce allow continued innovation.
10. Customers respond to video.
11. Subscriptions keep customers coming back.
12. Sustainability is becoming more important.
13. Businesses should optimize digital strategy for conversion.
14. B2B is growing…and changing.
These Ecommerce Trends in Action
We have definitely seen the use of video in product summaries. This feature is now available on Amazon for registered brand content. Chatbots were also a favorite once Facebook Messenger gained steam. Evidence of this trend was noted by the EcomCrew’s blog in November 2019.
To examine your options for investing in Luna Capital, please explore our 2026 Fund.
About Us. Luna Capital Fund Inc. is a non-bank lender focused on crowdfunding private equity lending. We work directly with independent sponsors and other PE groups to finance buy-outs. Our 2026 Fund is one way to add buy-out exposure to your portfolio.